After a serious injury, you may be wondering how you will afford medical care, lost income, and other unexpected costs. For most people, missing just one paycheck is enough to fall behind on essential bills. But if your injury was caused by another person’s careless or negligent behavior, you may be entitled to compensation for all accident-related expenses. The Culver City personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you seek the maximum compensation from all liable parties. We give each of our clients the individualized attention they deserve, and we will make ourselves available after office hours to answer your calls and emails. More than 5,000 people in California have trusted Harris Personal Injury Lawyers with their personal injury and wrongful death claims. To learn more about our legal services or to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Claims Our Culver City Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
Our accident lawyers have many decades of combined experience handling complicated, high-stakes cases. Below is an overview of the types of claims we handle:
- Car Accidents: Millions of people are injured in motor vehicle collisions every single year. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that each one of these victims deserves a reliable legal advocate to help them navigate the claims process. That’s why we offer free initial consultations to auto accident victims and their families.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you were hurt in a motorcycle crash through no fault of your own, you can trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you pursue justice and the highest possible compensation.
- Bus Accidents: After being hurt in a bus crash, you may be wondering who is responsible. Our lawyers can help you identify all liable parties and gather the evidence needed to strengthen your case.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: The laws that govern car accident claims involving Uber and other rideshare companies are complicated. Our lawyers can help you avoid critical mistakes and pursue the maximum payout.
- Bike Accidents: Although riding a bicycle has many benefits, from saving gas money to helping the environment, it comes with certain risks. If you were hurt in a bicycle crash, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your situation.
- Boating Accidents: Our attorneys have handled a wide array of boating accident claims, and we have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the legal system.
- Train Accidents: Railroad accidents are far more common than many people realize. Our lawyers understand the nuances of train accident claims and can provide aggressive representation to you and your family.
- Trucking Accidents: Commercial truck wrecks usually lead to more severe injuries than typical car accidents. With many years of experience handling truck accident claims, the Culver City personal injury attorneys at HPI know what it takes to recover the maximum compensation in these cases.
- Airplane Accidents: Flying tends to be safer than driving, but aircraft accidents do happen. Victims should turn to an injury lawyer right away because there are deadlines for filing lawsuits, and essential evidence may eventually become unavailable.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Identifying a traumatic brain injury can be difficult, but once diagnosed, the road to recovery is often long and arduous. Our Culver City injury lawyers can handle the logistics of your claim while you focus on healing.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: If you suffered a spinal cord injury, you may be able to receive compensation for your medical bills and other damages from the negligent party.
- Burn Injuries: Serious burns can affect muscles, blood vessels, bones, and soft tissue. Our attorneys can make sure your claim includes all potentially recoverable damages.
- Dog Bites: If you were bitten by a dog due to the negligence of the dog owner, our lawyers can help you file a claim for compensation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you were hurt in a pedestrian crash, the legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can answer all of your claim-related questions.
- Scooter Accidents: Our scooter injury attorneys can help you understand your rights and the laws related to your case.
- Turo Accidents: If you’re not sure how to file a claim after a Turo accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Slip and Falls: If you slipped and fell on a commercial property, you may have grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Premises Liability: Whether you were hurt on private, public, commercial, or government property, our lawyers can help you determine the best way to approach the claims process.
- Other Personal Injuries: Our Culver City injury attorneys will handle the complexities of your case and help you overcome the challenges of filing a personal injury claim in California.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one was killed due to another person’s negligent conduct, turn to an attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for advice.
Contact a Culver City Personal Injury Attorney Today: 1-800-GO-HARRIS
You shouldn’t have to worry about financial turmoil if you or someone you love was injured due to the negligence of another person or organization. Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free case assessment. You can also reach our Culver City personal injury attorneys using our contact form.