Does a slip and fall injury or a nasty traffic accident have you searching for an exceptional Alhambra personal injury attorney? You have 24/7 access to our experienced attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. because we know city life never slows down and accidents happen at all hours of the day and night. With your fast-paced life, your Alhambra personal injury attorney relieves enormous stress due to the financial, emotional, and physical strains of an accident or injury. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. has a proven history, too -- over $300 million in damages recovered for their California clients. We understand that your insurance company wants to settle quickly and protect their bottom line. You need an experienced legal advocate to protect your best interests! Until you are fairly compensated, our personal injury lawyers do not get paid.
Various Claims our Alhambra Personal Injury Attorneys Can Handle:
- Car accident injury claims: Whether your car accident occurred traveling I-10 into LA or from a distracted Alhambra neighbor, auto accident injuries can be severe and life-changing. Get help and relief today from our Alhambra car crash attorneys.
- Pedestrian accident claims: With its thriving city life, folks are always on foot in Alhambra. In fact, you live in a walker’s paradise with a walk score of 92. Distracted driving is a deadly, growing pedestrian injury risk! Your Alhambra pedestrian accident lawyer will fight for justice on your behalf.
- Lyft and Uber accident claims: Hiring a driver is no guarantee of safety around the big city! With more than one insurance company battling out your accident claim, you need to have a knowledgeable Lyft or Uber accident lawyer on your side. Stack the odds in your favor in this complicated situation.
- Motorcycle accident claims: Almost a million registered motorcycle riders live in the state of California. It’s not surprising that California is also in the top 5 states for motorcycle accidents according to an article from Consumer Safety. Motorcycle accidents often cause severe injuries. Keep your Alhambra personal injury lawyer’s number in your phone contacts if you love to ride.
- Truck accident claims: Due to speed and heavy loads, an accident involving a truck is a leading cause of lifelong spinal cord or brain injuries. With many hidden costs and damages, you need an experienced Alhambra truck accident attorney to calculate the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
- Bus and train accident claims: Either commuter option saves you the challenge of fighting city traffic. When an accident occurs on public transportation, settling your claim can be complicated. For the best resolution possible, contact a Harris Personal Injury attorney.
- Bicycle accident claims: City streets are full of drivers in a hurry. Even if you wear a helmet, getting hit on a bike puts you at high risk for serious injury. An Alhambra bike accident attorney will gather the necessary evidence, and even help facilitate the medical providers you need to heal.
- Airplane accident claims: An Alhambra airplane accident attorney will fight for justice and financial compensation for you or your loved ones in the event of serious injury or wrongful death claims due to an airplane accident.
- Turo driver claims: Injured by a Turo driver? Simplify your life. Your Turo driver accident lawyer will handle this potentially messy situation.
- Bird scooter accident claims: Headed to the beach? Protect yourself from the increasing possibility of a Bird scooter injury. You can talk to any of our Alhambra area Bird scooter accident attorneys to see if you have a viable case.
- Boating accident claims: Whether you boat around Long Beach or any other California waterways, it’s almost year-round party season on the water. Boating under the influence (BUI) causes many personal injury accidents. Call our knowledgeable Alhambra boating accident attorneys for legal help.
- Dog bite injury claims: In spite of statewide leash laws, dog bite injuries continue to be a problem in Los Angeles County. You’ll need proof-- medical records, photos, and maybe even expert witnesses -- to win your case. Our Alhambra dog bite attorneys will aggressively fight to help you or your loved one recover from the pain, injury, and emotional trauma associated with a dog bite attack.
Do you need a premise liability attorney?
Whether you’re at work or shopping, business and property owners bear the burden of responsibility to keep their premises safe for you. A premises liability case includes injuries due to a slip and fall accident. Broken equipment, cluttered aisles, or a neglected spill or leak often contribute to this type of injury. You have the right to be financially compensated for an injury due to someone else’s neglect. Our Alhambra slip and fall attorneys take care of each detail of your case so that you can recover and move forward in spite of your injuries.
Our Alhambra Personal Injury Attorneys Will Fight for You
For your free consultation and fast, experienced legal help, call 1-800-GO-Harris, or start the process online.