If you were seriously injured due to someone else's negligence, your first call should be to your doctor, and your second should be to a Compton personal injury attorney. Before you speak to the insurance company, contact our law firm to discuss your rights and your options for recovering compensation. The at-fault party may be liable for all of your injury-related expenses including healthcare bills, property repairs, and lost income. You may also be entitled to compensation for emotional distress, loss of enjoyment in life, and pain and suffering. A Compton accident legal team will review the facts of your case in a free consultation and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed. We have won more than $300 million for victims of personal injury and wrongful death throughout California. Our office is available 24/7 to take your call. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with a member of our team.
Types of Cases Our Compton Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
Our attorneys have many decades of combined experience in legal practice. We accept the following types of cases:
- Car Accident Claims: It takes just a moment for a motor-vehicle collision to occur, but the pain can last for months. Our attorneys understand how devastating the aftermath of a serious accident can be, and we will do everything in our power to help you fight for the maximum compensation.
- Truck Accident Claims: Thousands of people are seriously injured and die every year in semi-truck accidents. If you were hurt or lost a loved one in a big rig crash, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for legal representation.
- Pedestrian Accident Claims: Our attorneys offer free initial consultations to pedestrian accident victims and their families.
- Train Accident Claims: If you were severely injured in a train crash, contact our law firm to find out if you have grounds for a claim.
- Turo Accident Claims: Turo vehicles are just as vulnerable to collisions as any other automobile, but the claims that follow Turo accidents tend to be more complicated. Our attorneys can help you navigate through every step of the proceedings.
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims: We represent people who were injured while riding Bird scooters, as well as pedestrians and motorists who were injured due to the negligence of Bird scooter riders.
- Bus Accident Claims: A serious bus accident can have profound emotional, physical, and financial consequences. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide tenacious representation to bus accident victims in Compton and surrounding communities.
- Airplane Accident Claims: A lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will evaluate your airplane accident case in a free consultation and will provide comprehensive legal guidance.
- Rideshare Accident Claims: Rowdy passengers, fatigue, and a variety of other factors make rideshare drivers particularly vulnerable to collisions. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling rideshare accident claims throughout California.
- Motorcycle Accident Claims: Speeding, alcohol consumption, distracted drivers—there are countless factors that contribute to motorcycle collisions. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will thoroughly investigate your crash to uncover its cause and identify all liable parties.
- Bicycle Accident Claims: Bicyclists often sustain catastrophic injuries in collisions with motor vehicles. Our law firm has a track record of success in complex, high-stakes bicycle accident claims.
- Boating Accident Claims: If you were run over by a boat while swimming or skiing, injured in a collision involving two vessels, or hurt in another type of boating accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with an attorney about your case.
- Dog Bite Claims: Millions of people are bitten by dogs every year in the United States. If you were attacked by a dog, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims: From motor-vehicle collisions to falls to nerve damage from electrocution, there are myriad factors that can lead to a spinal injury. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you will find a skilled legal team with an extensive background handling catastrophic injury cases.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims: A brain injury can have profound effects on the victim's memory, reasoning, language skills, and even personality. Our Compton injury lawyers can help you pursue justice and the maximum compensation from the liable party.
- Burn Injury Claims: Beyond the physical pain, burn injuries can affect a person's sleep patterns, mood, and quality of life. The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you fight to hold the liable party accountable for your burn injuries.
- Premises Liability Claims: If you were hurt on a commercial property due to a hazard that the property owner or staff knew about or should have known about, you might have grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Slip and Fall Claims: There's a reason why slip and falls account for more than 1 million emergency room visits each year—these accidents can be debilitating. But if your injury was caused by a property owner's negligence, you might be entitled to compensation for your damages.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Don’t trust the insurance company to act with your best interests in mind. Turn to the skilled attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for assistance with your claim.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If your family member died because of another person's negligence or wrongful act, you might be entitled to compensation for medical costs, funeral and burial expenses, lost prospective accumulations, and other damages.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a Free Consultation with our Compton Personal Injury Legal Team
Our attorneys take great pride in helping the injured and their families put their lives back together after serious accidents. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online to set up a free case evaluation.