Hollister Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Whether you’re going up against an insurance company, government entity, or negligent individual, the knowledge and experience of your attorney could have a major impact on the proceedings. After recovering more than $300 million for clients throughout California, the Hollister personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a track record of success that few law firms possess.
We have helped more than 5,000 clients navigate the legal system. As a testament to the high quality of our legal services, we have earned hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google.
Our attorneys offer free, confidential consultations to all prospective clients. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to discuss your case with a member of our team.
Injury Cases We Handle in Hollister, California
- Motorbike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Car Crashes
- Boating Injuries
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Tour, Public, and Other Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Attacks
- Serious Burn Injuries
- Brain Trauma
- Spinal Injuries
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Aircraft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
We Can Anticipate and Avoid Disputes Before They Arise
Legal proceedings can be unpredictable, but our attorneys have many decades of combined experience helping clients navigate the claims process. We know the tactics used by insurance companies to dispute claims, which means we can identify any potential weaknesses in your case, determine whether a dispute is likely to arise, and take steps to avoid complications that might delay the proceedings or reduce the value of your claim.
Here are just a few strategies we may use to avoid disputes:
- Gathering All Relevant Evidence: There are many reasons why an insurance company might dispute liability or the value of your claim. Strong evidence is the key to overcoming most of these disputes. Our Hollister personal injury lawyers will gather all available evidence of fault in case the opposing party tries to argue that you were partially or entirely liable for the accident. If the insurance company tries to dispute the severity of your injuries, we won’t hesitate to bring in medical experts to provide testimony. If necessary, we can also apply legal pressure to obtain evidence that’s being withheld.
- Helping You Mitigate Your Damages: Even if your case seems strong, the insurance company might still try to reduce the value of your claim if you fail to mitigate your damages. Our attorneys can explain the steps you need to take to minimize your medical bills, lost income, and other damages to avoid such a dispute. For instance, you should attend all appointments with your healthcare provider, fill your prescriptions, and avoid any strenuous activities that might cause your injuries to worsen.
- Handling Dialogue with the Insurer: The best way for you to handle correspondence with the insurance company is not to speak with them at all. If anyone affiliated with the insurer tries to contact you, it’s important that you direct all such dialogue to your Hollister personal injury lawyer. Any recorded statements you provide may be used to dispute your claim, and insurance adjusters are highly skilled at getting claimants to inadvertently provide statements that harm their cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will handle all correspondence with the insurance adjuster from day one.
What If the Opposing Party Doesn’t Accept Fault?
Determining liability after a serious accident isn’t always straightforward. If the opposing party denies liability, it’s absolutely essential that you speak with an attorney right away. The potential value of your claim may be greatly reduced if you are found even partially liable for the accident.
Because California follows a pure comparative negligence system, the financial recovery of a personal injury claimant is reduced by his or her own percentage of fault. If you are found 25 percent liable, for example, your financial recovery could be reduced by 25 percent. Depending on the amount of compensation you’re pursuing, that could add up to a substantial loss.
The Hollister personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can perform an immediate investigation to compile all available evidence of liability. It’s not uncommon for personal injury claimants to overlook critical evidence, and some lawyers simply aren’t willing to devote the time and effort needed to gather all available evidence. As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can rest assured that we will perform a thorough investigation and do everything in our power to minimize the percentage of liability assigned to you.
Discuss Your Situation with Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hollister
Call us today to speak with a personal injury attorney in a free consultation. We work on contingency fee contracts, so you won’t owe any attorney’s fees unless you win.
If you are unable to come to our office, we will come to you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to set up a free, confidential consultation with a member of our team.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|