Napa Brain Injury Attorneys
Napa Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
Head injuries can happen as a result of even minor accidents. While symptoms may be subtle at first the long term impacts victims suffer can be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. As experienced Napa brain injury attorneys, we determine who is responsible for your injuries so that they can be held accountable. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Napa Brain Injury Attorneys Represent
Brain injuries may occur due to any type of sudden bump or blow to the head, as well as due to traumatic events impacting other areas of the body. According to the Mayo Clinic, they are one of the most common types of personal injuries and have the potential to be severe. Even in seemingly minor cases, brain injuries can result in long term disabilities. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide aggressive legal representation to help brain injury victims get the compensation they deserve. Common causes in cases our Napa brain injury attorneys represent include:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents;
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists;
- Accidents involving buses, trains, and other forms of transportation;
- Sports and recreational accidents;
- Non-fatal drowning accidents;
- Slip, trip, fall accidents;
- Accidents in which victims are struck by or against objects in public places.
What Are Common Impacts Of Brain Injuries?
Brain injuries are unpredictable in terms of consequences. The Brain Injury Association (BIA) warns that victims may not suffer any immediate symptoms and signs of the injury may be subtle in the days immediately afterward. However, any time a bump or blow to the head is suspected it is important to seek medical treatment immediately. The brain controls numerous functions throughout the body. Damage to any part of the brain can cause severe adverse effects. Even a relatively mild head injury can result in the following impacts:
- Confusion and inability to concentrate or focus;
- Loss of memory;
- Lack of coordination;
- Inability to communicate or understand what is being said;
- Loss of certain body functions;
- Emotional issues, including depression and increased anxiety;
- Personality changes, such as increased isolation and fits of rage.
When brain injuries impact you or someone you love, you can trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to provide the legal guidance you need. While you focus on your recovery, our Napa brain injury attorneys focus on holding those at fault accountable.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Brain Injuries?
Accidents resulting in brain injuries are often due to the reckless actions of others. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team will conduct a thorough investigation into your case. Our Napa brain injury attorneys determine how and why it occurred as well as who can be held responsible. Among the most common causes include:
- Reckless behavior on the part of drivers, such as speeding, running red lights, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Lack of care on the part of property owners, for not maintaining the premises or warning visitors of potential dangers;
- Lack of oversight on the part of coaches, recreational program staff, and facilities administrators, for not taking precautions to protect participants;
- Negligence on the part of companies, for putting profits above employee safety and the public’s well-being.
When a brain injury happens as a result of the above or other reasons, you are entitled to seek compensation through either an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
How Much Is My Brain Injury Case Worth?
Brain injuries can result in long term impairments, preventing you from working and providing for yourself and your loved ones. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps you get the compensation you deserve. While the exact figure will vary depending on the circumstances in your case, our Napa brain injury attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you get the maximum amount in any settlements offered. In the event your brain injury is severe or insurance is unavailable, we can guide you in filing a lawsuit through the Napa County Civil Court. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of current and future medical costs;
- Reimbursement for lost income and future lost wages due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the court may order to punish those at fault for your brain injury accident.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, LLC., we typically represent clients who suffer brain injuries on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Napa brain injury attorney online and request a free consultation today.