After a serious injury or wrongful death in the family, you deserve an attorney who will provide effective representation and will treat you and your loved ones with respect and compassion. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we combine the resources of a large law firm with the personal touch of a neighborhood practice. Our Napa personal injury attorneys will treat you with the utmost professionalism but will be relentless against the opposing party. We have helped thousands of clients resolve their personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our lawyers have many decades of combined experience and have won over $300 million in settlements and verdicts. To speak with one of our attorneys in a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Napa Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will do everything in their power to help you overcome the hurdles standing between you and fair compensation. We accept the following kinds of cases:
- Auto Accidents: If you or someone in your family has been injured by a negligent driver, you may be owed compensation for healthcare bills, lost wages, and other damages. Our Napa personal injury attorneys will help you determine the most strategic way to proceed with your claim.
- Bicycle Accidents: Even with a properly fitted helmet, a cyclist is likely to suffer devastating injuries in a collision with a motor vehicle. The injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyer can handle the logistics of your claim so you can focus on recovering.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you were injured as a bus passenger or an occupant in another vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation if another person’s negligence was the cause of your injuries.
- Slip and Falls: In less than a second, a slip and fall can cause devastating injuries that leave you sidelined from work. Often, these injuries could have been avoided if the property owner or business staff had performed reasonable maintenance.
- Premises Liability: If you were hurt on someone else’s property, you might have grounds for a premises liability claim. Our Napa personal injury attorneys can evaluate your situation for free to determine if your case has merit.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Crossing the road seems like a mundane task until you encounter a distracted, drunk, or otherwise negligent driver. Our pedestrian accident attorneys have a track record of success taking on insurance companies in California.
- Train Wrecks: Our lawyers can perform an immediate investigation into your case to determine the cause of the train accident and who might be liable for your damages.
- Dog Attacks: Aggressive dogs can cause devastating injuries that leave both physical and psychological scars. The owner of the dog or another party may be liable for any economic and non-economic damages you incurred as a result of the attack.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Even the best safety gear cannot prevent all injuries in the event of a serious motorcycle crash. Our lawyers know how devastating these accidents can be, and we are proud to help victims pursue the compensation they need to move on with life.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents: The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a track record of success in truck accident cases. You can rely on our experienced team to protect your rights through every stage of the proceedings.
- Boat Accidents: It’s easy to underestimate the dangers of boating until you suffer an injury. Depending on the cause of your accident, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Turo Accidents: If you were hurt in an accident involving a Turo vehicle, you might be wondering who is liable for your damages. A Napa personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can answer your questions and help you identify all potentially liable parties.
- Airplane & Other Aircraft Accidents: It goes without saying that aircraft accidents can be devastating. Our lawyers have the experience and resources to help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Brain Injuries: A traumatic brain injury has the potential to cause long-term complications and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. If someone else was responsible for your injury, you may be entitled to compensation for any resulting damages.
- Severe Burn Injuries: It is not uncommon for insurance companies to offer low settlements to burn injury victims. Our attorneys will make sure your claim accounts for all potentially recoverable losses.
- Spinal Injuries: A spinal cord injury can be devastating for victims and their families. Let our attorneys help you fight for the compensation you need to pay for healthcare bills, lost income, and other damages.
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents: Even the most experienced rideshare drivers are not immune to collisions. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the nuances of rideshare accident claims and can help you navigate every step of the proceedings.
- Scooter Accidents: Scooter riders are vulnerable to severe injuries in the event of a collision with a motor vehicle. If you were hurt in a scooter accident, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for aggressive legal advocacy.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one can put the financial security of an entire family in jeopardy. Our Napa personal injury attorneys are proud to help surviving loved ones fight for the compensation they need to regain their financial footing.
- Other Personal Injuries: Don’t let the insurance company coerce you into accepting a low settlement. If you were hurt through no fault of your own, let the lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you make informed decisions regarding your claim.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Napa Personal Injury Lawyer
Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. Use our contact page or dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free initial consultation.