It goes without saying that recovering after a serious injury or death in the family is difficult. This is especially true when the underlying cause was another person's negligence or carelessness. It can feel like your entire world has collapsed. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand what you're going through. Our Merced personal injury lawyers are here to help you pursue justice and fight for the compensation you need to provide for your family. Our accident attorneys will handle all the complicated and stressful tasks involved in the claims process—from dealing with insurance adjusters to gathering evidence to negotiating for a fair settlement. We will come to you if you cannot come to us, and we will not charge you any attorney’s fees unless we win your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free case assessment. Our team of injury lawyers have successfully recovered over $300,000,000 for injury victims and their families. Our personal injury legal team is ready to help you!
Our Merced Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Legal Representation in Various Accident Claims:
- Car Accident Cases: A serious car accident can turn your life upside down. Injuries can take weeks or even months to heal. If you are facing steep medical bills and time off work due to a motor-vehicle collision, a Merced accident attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you and your family recuperate.
- Bike Accident Cases: One negligent driver is all it takes to cause a deadly bicycle crash. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have an extensive background handling personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from bicycle accidents.
- Motorcycle Crash Cases: If you were hit while riding a motorcycle, you may have suffered catastrophic injuries. Fortunately, you have the right to bring a claim against the liable party and his or her insurance company for your medical expenses and other damages.
- Lyft & Uber Accident Cases: Were you injured in a rideshare crash? Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the laws that govern Lyft and Uber accident claims.
- Big Rig Accident Cases: If you or someone you love was in a semi-truck wreck, you can rely on our legal team to help you identify all liable parties and fight for the compensation you deserve. Truck accident claims are not the same as claims involving passenger vehicles. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are well versed in the nuances of these cases and can help you navigate the proceedings from start to finish.
- Boating Accident Cases: If you were hurt in a boat accident, we will help you gather essential evidence and pursue the maximum compensation for any injuries.
- Pedestrian Injury Cases: If you were hit by a distracted or otherwise careless driver as a pedestrian, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your options for recovering compensation.
- Turo Accident Cases: Many firms are not familiar with the laws and proceedings that govern Turo accident cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how to determine insurance liability and help Turo accident victims recover the compensation they deserve.
- Train Accident Cases: Being injured in a train crash—whether as a passenger, an occupant of another vehicle, or a pedestrian—can result in disabling injuries. Our attorneys can assess your case for free and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed.
- Bus Accident Cases: Due to their sheer size and weight, a bus can produce a forceful impact even at slow speeds. These cases are particularly complex because there are so many parties who may be liable for damages. Fortunately, the lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have an extensive background handling these cases and can help you fight for the compensation you are owed.
- Scooter Injury Cases: Riding a scooter alongside traffic is inherently dangerous. Our lawyers help victims of scooter accidents fight for the compensation they need to move on with life.
- Airplane Accident Cases: Our injury lawyers can investigate your airplane accident to determine liability and gather the evidence needed to strengthen your claim.
- Brain Injury Cases: A brain injury can cost millions in medical care and lost income over the course of a lifetime. We can calculate your damages and help you fight for justice and the maximum settlement.
- Severe Burn Injury Cases: Recovering from a serious burn is a painful process. You may need skin grafts and multiple surgeries. Serious and potentially fatal infections are common in burn injury victims. Our attorneys understand how devastating a severe burn can be, and we are here to help you hold the liable person or company accountable.
- Spinal Injury Cases: Injuries to the spinal cord are common after motor-vehicle collisions, falls, and violent attacks. The effects of a spinal injury can last a lifetime. By filing a personal injury claim, you might be able to hold the at-fault party financially accountable for your medical bills and other losses.
- Premises Liability Cases: Were you hurt on someone else's property due to carelessness or negligence? You may be entitled to compensation from the property owner, property manager, or another party.
- Slip and Fall Cases: The injuries sustained in slip and fall accidents can be quite severe. Broken bones, hip fractures, and head injuries are common. Our lawyers can investigate your case to find out if another party's negligence contributed to your fall.
- Dog Bite Cases: Pet owners have a duty to protect visitors and other people from their animals. If you were bitten and injured by a dog, you have the right to sue the dog's owner.
- Wrongful Death Cases: It's not easy to move on after a loved one dies due to another person's negligence or malicious act. To make ends meet financially, you might have no choice but to file a wrongful death claim. The injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can evaluate your case for free to determine if you have grounds for a claim.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: There are countless scenarios that would lead to a personal injury claim. If you were injured in an avoidable accident, our lawyers can help you determine if your case has merit.
Call a Personal Injury Attorney in Merced Today for a Free Consultation
The Merced accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers offer free, no-obligation consultations. Message us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to start building your claim.