Barrett Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to another person’s negligence, it is important that you take legal action right away. It may be tempting to put off your claim, but there are strict deadlines that must be met, and over time, essential evidence might become unavailable. The Barrett personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to investigate your case and help you pursue the highest compensation possible.
We have represented more than 5,000 clients and recovered over $300 million in settlements and verdicts, yet we remain committed to providing the personalized counsel of a small, local firm. To schedule a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Accident Cases We Handle in Barrett, California:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Bike Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Boat Injuries
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Importance of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Right Away
Chances are you had a busy schedule before your accident, but now that you’re dealing with a serious injury, you may be facing a long list of obligations with no relief in sight. Many people who suffer personal injuries are so overwhelmed that they decide to put off their claim until their schedule opens up, but failure to take immediate action could put your entire case in jeopardy.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Evidence Might Be Altered or Destroyed: Your case will not be successful unless you can prove liability and damages. The types of evidence your Barrett personal injury lawyer might use will depend on the facts of your case, but some of the most valuable evidence will likely be time-sensitive. For example, if your accident was recorded by a dash cam or surveillance system, the footage might be overwritten within a few days. If you were hurt in a slip and fall, the hazard that caused your fall might be fixed within just a few hours. And if anyone saw your accident, their statements will become less reliable as more time passes.
- A Skilled Attorney Can Anticipate and Avoid Disputes: There are all sorts of reasons why the insurance company might dispute your claim. A seasoned personal injury lawyer will be able to identify any weaknesses in your case, anticipate disputes, and help you take the necessary steps to avoid them. For example, if you haven’t visited a doctor yet, your attorney will advise you to undergo an immediate medical evaluation so your injuries are documented. Otherwise, the insurer might argue that your injuries were caused by something else or they were made more severe by your decision to forego medical care. Likewise, your attorney can help you understand the importance of following your doctor’s instructions so the insurer doesn’t contend that you have failed to mitigate your damages.
- Your Lawyer Can Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes: It’s easy for personal injury victims to make a critical mistake that jeopardizes their entire case. A single social media post could be all it takes to motivate the insurance company to dispute the severity of your injuries. You might also face a dispute if you return to work too early or make a misguided statement to the claims adjuster over the phone. A Barrett personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you avoid these oversights from day one.
- Seeking Legal Counsel Can Greatly Reduce Stress: If your financial security is at stake, you may be losing sleep as you contemplate the potential outcomes of your claim. But when you hire an attorney, reliable legal guidance will be just a phone call away. The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you understand the laws pertaining to your case, the strengths and weaknesses of your claim, and the potential outcomes.
- Your Lawyer Can Help You Make Strategic Decisions Regarding Health Care: Even if another person was in fact responsible for your accident, there’s no guarantee that he or she has sufficient liability coverage to pay for your medical bills. Your attorney can investigate the available insurance and help you determine whether the coverage limits are too low to pay for a particular medical procedure.
Discuss Your Case with a Barrett Personal Injury Lawyer: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to help the injured and their families navigate the emotional, medical, and legal challenges they face in the aftermath of a serious accident. Our attorneys are passionate about helping our clients obtain the compensation and justice they deserve.
We offer free case evaluations, and because we work on contingency fee contracts, you won’t have to pay a dime unless we win your case. Send us a message online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|