Crest Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in an accident in Crest, CA, do not hesitate to call our San Diego County personal injury attorneys for help. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have years of experience helping individuals and families throughout the state. We are here to listen to your story. We will explain your legal rights, and if you have a valid personal injury or wrongful death claim, we will guide you through the insurance claim and legal processes.
We want to fight for you to receive full and fair compensation for your injuries or loss like we have for other Californians. Our firm has proudly represented more than 5,000 clients and obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
Contact us and let us protect and promote your rights and best interests. You can reach us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
The Types of Claims Our Crest Accident Lawyers Accept:
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims for Crest residents or for individuals hurt while in Crest, CA.
Some of the most common types of claims we work on include:
- Auto Accidents: We handle all types of car crashes that occur in San Diego County. If you believe another driver is at fault for a collision that caused you injuries, give us a call.
- Truck Accidents: Many collisions include commercial vehicles, such as semi-trucks, garbage trucks, delivery trucks, construction vehicles, and tankers. If you were hit by a large truck, call us right away.
- Bus Accidents: Our Crest personal injury lawyers have represented many individuals hurt while riding a bus or when struck by a bus in a traffic accident.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: With the growing popularity of Uber, Lyft, and other ridesharing services, it is far more common to be in an accident with one of these vehicles. Unfortunately, this can lead to complicated insurance claim processes. Let us help you receive a fair settlement.
- Turo Accidents: Through websites like Turo, you or other individuals can rent other people’s personal vehicles. This leads to complex insurance claim processes after crashes. If you were in a crash with a Turo vehicle, contact us right away.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Riding a motorcycle can be freeing, exciting, and practical. However, you are at a disadvantage in a traffic accident. If another vehicle causes a crash and you are injured, contact a Crest accident lawyer immediately.
- Bike Accidents: Our Crest personal injury attorneys have represented many adults and children who were hurt when struck by vehicles while riding bikes.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you or a loved one were injured while out walking, running, or simply checking the mail while in Crest, do not hesitate to contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Scooter Injuries: Rentable electric scooters have become very popular in recent years. However, they do not require any training or practice and many of the scooters are poorly maintained. If you were injured while riding a rented scooter, give us a call.
- Airplane Accidents: We are here to help if you were injured while onboard a commercial flight, international flight, or private plane, or if you were injured or lost a loved one in a plane crash.
- Boat Accidents: Boating accidents are all too common when other boaters are careless or inebriated. If you were hurt while on the water, contact our Crest personal injury lawyers for help.
- Train Accidents: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents individuals injured onboard commuter and passenger trains as well as individuals injured in vehicle-train collisions.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: If you suffered a mild, moderate, or severe TBI, let us fight for your fair compensation.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: Our Crest personal injury team is experienced in claims involving partial and total spinal cord injuries.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: We are here to fight for your maximum compensation if you suffered severe burns due to another person’s careless, reckless, or intentional conduct.
- Premises Liability Claims: Premises liability cases arise when you are injured on another person, business, or municipality’s property because the owner was negligent in maintaining the property.
- Slip and Falls: One of the most common types of premises liability claims is slip and falls that cause harm, such as broken bones, dislocated joints, back and spine injuries, and head injuries.
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks: If you or your child were attacked by a dog or other pet and suffered injuries in Crest, CA, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: You may not have read your situation on this list, but do not worry. We handle all types of accident and injury claims. Do not hesitate to call us and schedule a free consultation.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If you lost your parent, spouse, or child in an accident that you believe was someone else’s fault, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers as soon as possible.
To talk with a Crest personal injury attorney, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and schedule a free, no-risk consultation.