At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that a serious injury can affect every aspect of life—from your relationships to your career to your financial security. Our Davis personal injury attorneys are passionate about helping accident victims and their families pursue justice and the maximum compensation from those who have wronged them. With a commitment to providing aggressive and personalized representation, our injury lawyers have helped clients recover more than $300 million. More than 5,000 people have turned to our law firm for assistance, and we give each case the individual attention that it deserves. If you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. Call us anytime, day or night, at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation with a Davis personal injury attorney.
Our Davis Personal Injury Attorneys Handle Various Types of Cases:
- Car Accident Claims: If you've been injured in a car accident in Davis, you deserve an attorney who will treat you with the utmost compassion yet will aggressively help you fight for the maximum settlement. That's exactly what you can expect as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Lyft & Uber Accident Claims: If you were injured in an accident involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle—whether as a pedestrian, bicyclist, passenger, ride-share driver, or the driver of another vehicle—our legal team can help you navigate the claims process.
- Truck Accident Claims: When a passenger vehicle collides with a big rig, the drivers and passengers of the smaller car are at a high risk of sustaining life-threatening injuries. Our Davis personal injury attorneys help truck accident victims fight for the compensation they need to cover healthcare expenses, lost income, and other damages.
- Bike Accident Claims: If you were injured in a bicycle crash because a motorist failed to yield the right of way or violated another traffic law, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case.
- Boating Accident Claims: When boat operators violate the law, they put themselves, their passengers, and other people on the water at risk of serious injuries. If you were hurt in a boating accident, our law firm can help you fight for the compensation you are owed.
- Pedestrian Accident Claims: If you or someone you love was struck by a vehicle, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for comprehensive legal guidance.
- Motorcycle Accident Claims: It's not always easy to prove liability and damages after a motorcycle accident. The injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can talk to eyewitnesses, file subpoenas to obtain evidence, arrange expert witness testimony, and ensure your claim is as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin.
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims: Were you hurt in a Bird scooter accident? Call our law firm today to speak with a seasoned injury attorney about your case.
- Bus Accident Claims: Keeping up with medical bills after a bus crash can seem like an endless struggle, especially if the insurance company is refusing to cooperate. Our Davis personal injury lawyers will make sure the insurance company treats you fairly throughout the proceedings.
- Train Accident Claims: If you were hurt in a railroad accident or lost a loved one in a train wreck, you probably have a lot of unanswered questions. Our attorneys can provide the answers.
- Turo Accident Claims: If you need help recovering compensation after a collision involving a Turo vehicle, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for assistance.
- Airplane Accident Claims: Proving liability and damages after an aviation accident requires an intensive, sophisticated investigation. You can rely on our attorneys to give your claim the best possible chance of success.
- Dog Bite Claims: Have you or a member of your family been bitten by a dog? Before you take legal action, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to determine the most strategic way to approach your claim.
- Premises Liability Claims: If you were hurt on a commercial property because the owner or staff failed to remedy a dangerous condition, you may be able to file a premises liability claim for your medical expenses and other damages.
- Slip and Falls Claims: If you tripped or slipped and fell due to a broken handrail, spilled liquid, cracked floor, or another dangerous condition on a commercial property, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Burn Injury Claims: Severe burns can have a profound impact on the victim's quality of life. You may be able to recover compensation for surgeries, other medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages by filing a personal injury claim.
- Brain Injury Claims: A brain injury is one of the worst possible outcomes of any accident. Our Davis personal injury lawyers have an extensive background helping brain injury victims and their families pursue compensation for their healthcare expenses and other damages.
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims: Even a minor injury to the spine can be devastating, but a severe injury can have a profound impact on every aspect of the victim's life. Our lawyers work with medical expert witnesses whose testimony may be essential for winning your case.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: The aftermath of a severe injury is a challenging time. The Davis personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can handle the legal complexities of your claim so you can focus on your health and your family’s well-being.
- Wrongful Death Claims: No amount of compensation can make up for the loss of a loved one, but filing a successful wrongful death claim may help you avoid crippling debt.
Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Today to for a FREE Case Consultation
Our law firm is passionate about helping victims of personal injury and wrongful death recover the compensation they need to regain their financial footing and move on with life. Our team of injury lawyers can help facilitate treatment on your behalf with leading doctors and medical professionals. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free consultation with an accident attorney in Davis. You can also reach us online using our contact form.