Foster City Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents injured individuals and surviving family members following accidents in Foster City, CA. We are here to help you pursue compensation when another person, business, or municipality’s negligence led to an incident that caused you harm or your loved one’s death. We will investigate the incident, gather evidence to prove the other party’s liability, and fight hard for you to receive full and fair compensation.
You may not be sure of whether or not you have the right to pursue compensation. The only way to find out is to speak with one of our Foster City personal injury attorneys. We offer free consultations. There is no fee and no obligation to hire us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a consultation at a time and place most convenient to you.
Our Foster City Accident Lawyers Handle All Types of Accident Claims
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our experienced team has handled all type of accident claims, whether they involve moderate injuries, serious and catastrophic injuries, or fatalities. We understand the complexities of different types of cases, from trucking accidents to dangerous properties, including how to best investigate them, protect against spoliation of evidence, and prove fault. Let us use this knowledge and experience to benefit you and your family.
Our personal injury attorneys in Foster City can help with:
- Car Accidents: If you were hurt or a loved one was killed in a car crash in San Mateo County, call us immediately.
- Bike Accidents: Were you or your child injured while a bike in Foster City? Call our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible.
- Bus Accidents: We handle injury claims arising from all types of bus accidents, including SamTrans and AC Transit buses.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucking accidents are very different from typical car crashes. If you were injured in a crash with a semi or other large truck, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers immediately.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you were struck by a car or truck while riding a motorcycle, call us for experienced and skilled legal representation.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: Uber and Lyft offer various insurance policies. Unfortunately, the insurance claim process is after tricky after a crash. If you were injured in a rideshare vehicle crash, call a Foster City personal injury lawyer.
- Turo Accidents: If you were in a rented vehicle, or the at-fault driver was in a rental car, contact an accident lawyer for help pursuing compensation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent many individuals who were hurt while outside walking or jogging and the surviving families of pedestrians killed in crashes.
- Scooter Injuries: Rentable electric scooters are growing in popularity, but they can be dangerous. If you were hurt in a scooter accident, call us right away.
- Airplane Accidents: If you or a loved one were injured on-board a plane or in a plane crash in San Mateo County, contact our Foster City accident lawyers today.
- Boat Accidents: We handle boating accidents caused by drug and alcohol impairment, speeding, defects, boating regulation violations, and other forms of negligence.
- Train Accidents: Our Foster City personal injury lawyers handle train accidents arising from all types of negligence, including derailments, equipment malfunctions and failures, and train-vehicle collisions.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: If you or a loved one suffered a SCI due to someone else’s careless or reckless behavior, call us immediately.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: We are highly experienced in handling personal injury claims involving severe burns.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: If you or a relative suffered a mild, moderate, or severe TBI in an accident, call our Foster City injury lawyers today.
- Premises Liability Claims: We handle all types of claims arising from dangerous properties. If you were hurt in another person’s property because of a hidden hazard, contact us today.
- Slip and Falls: One of the most common types of dangerous property claims is a slip and fall. After being injured in a fall on another person or business’s land, contact a Foster City premises liability attorney.
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks: Our Foster City personal injury lawyers handle all types of animal attack claims, the most common of which is dog bites.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Do not worry if you did not see your type of claim here. We handle a wide range of cases. Give us a call to learn more.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If you lost your parent, spouse, or child, and you believe the accident was someone else’s fault, do not hesitate to call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your rights and legal options.
Contact a Foster City Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to be able to say that more than 5,000 individuals and families in California have chosen us to represent them. We have won these families more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
To talk with us about how we can help you in your current situation, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|