Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to represent individuals and families in Larkspur, CA. We are here to help when you suffer an injury in Marin County, or if you lost a loved one in an incident. We will thoroughly investigate what happened and advise you on your right to pursue compensation through a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. When you have a valid legal claim, we will work tirelessly to obtain you full and fair compensation.
We recommend you do not speak to an insurance company until you have spoken with an attorney about the accident. To ensure you can receive prompt and knowledgeable help, we are available 24/7. You can reach us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We will meet at a place that is convenient for you, and this initial consultation is always free.
The Types of Cases Our Larkspur Accident Lawyers Accept
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout the state. We have years of experience helping our clients pursue personal injury and wrongful death claims. And it is through our knowledge, experience, and tenacity that we have obtained our clients more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. An example of the types of cases we handle on a regularly basis include:
- Auto Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Truck Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Rideshare Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
Do You Need A Larkspur Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you were injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you need a Larkspur personal injury attorney. You may be dealing with injuries and trying to receive the best medical care. At the same time, you are likely off work and expecting expensive medical bills. Your costs are going up because of the accident, and you may be thinking of dipping into savings to make ends meet. Before doing that, we want you to call us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We can work with your medical providers to postpone your due dates without fear that you will be sent to collections. We will ask that your bills be paused while you pursue fair compensation through a personal injury insurance claim and lawsuit. Then, we will handle the insurance claim process, including all of the paperwork and phone calls. We will be the insurer’s main contact. By taking these tasks and worries off your plate, you can focus on your recovery. Remember, all initial consultations are free of charge. It never costs you to speak with one of our attorneys about your legal rights and options after an accident.
Reasons You Should Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers
Following an accident in Larkspur that leaves you injured or mourning the loss of a relative, you need to think carefully about whether you will attempt to handle this claim on your own or hire an experienced Larkspur personal injury attorney.
- By hiring a lawyer to handle the insurance claim process and lawsuit, you obtain guidance and practical assistance. You do not have to figure out either the insurance claim or legal processes on your own. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in working with all of the large insurers and small, local insurance providers.
- You gain someone who can provide an honest analysis of the value of your claim. Your lawyer will carefully calculate your damages, including your physical, emotional, and financial injuries, and talk with you about the best and worst settlement options. When you move forward with your claim, you can be confident you know what your claim is worth and what a low-ball settlement looks like.
- If you are on your own, an insurance company is likely to take advantage of your lack of knowledge regarding personal injury and insurance law. The insurance company, which is most worried about its own profit, may act in bad faith and deny your valid claim. Insurers are also known for pressuring claimants into accepting low and inequitable settlement offers.
- When it comes down to it, our accident lawyers have the negotiation and litigation experience you need. We will work with the relevant insurance company from the very beginning, and if your claim is approved, we will demand appropriate compensation. We will participate in good faith negotiations in an attempt to obtain you a fair settlement as soon as possible.
If your claim is denied or negotiations break down, we are not afraid to head to court and demand fair compensation for you before a judge and jury.
We Are Here to Fight For You
To learn more about how we can help you after a serious accident, contact our Larkspur personal injury lawyers through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.