Piru Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
No matter what your financial situation is, suffering a serious injury or death in the family is never an easy experience. Beyond the economic cost, you may have endured tremendous pain, suffering, and emotional distress. Our Piru personal injury attorneys can help you seek compensation for these damages and make sure you are treated fairly by the insurance company.
We’ve won hundreds of millions of dollars for clients throughout California. We attribute our track record of success to our aggressive and meticulous approach to representing each and every client—no matter the size of their claim.
You can schedule a free case review by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. There’s no charge for the initial consultation, and no attorney’s fees will apply to your case unless we win.
How Our Piru Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
There are some circumstances when an accident victim might not need an attorney. For instance, if your injuries were minor, you didn’t miss any work during recovery, and there’s plenty of evidence to prove liability and damages, you might be able to handle the claim on your own. But if you had to miss work or your medical bills are significant, the smartest step you can take to protect your financial future is to speak with a well-credentialed personal injury lawyer right away.
Every tort claim is unique, so no amount of online research or advice from friends could prepare you for the disputes and complications that might arise during the proceedings. And the last thing you want to do is accept a settlement and find out later that you left thousands of dollars on the table.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we offer free consultations to all prospective clients, so you won’t have to pay anything to get advice regarding your claim. Unlike other law firms that might just say what you want to hear, we’ll be candid about the strengths and weaknesses of your claim and the potential outcomes.
Besides answering your questions and providing legal guidance, here are a few other ways we may be able to help:
- Gathering Evidence: It’s not always easy to collect evidence of liability. If, for example, you were hit by a commercial truck, the at-fault driver and motor carrier might be hesitant to release their driver’s logs, toll booth receipts, maintenance records, and black box data. Likewise, business establishments might not voluntarily hand over surveillance footage after a slip and fall. Our lawyers not only can perform a thorough investigation into your accident, but they can also apply legal pressure to collect evidence that’s being withheld. With many decades of experience, our attorneys know the types of evidence that will be needed to support your claim, and we will take the necessary steps to obtain it.
- Consulting Expert Witnesses: It’s not uncommon for medical, economic, vocational, and accident reconstruction experts to play a critical role in tort claims. When you hire one of our personal injury attorneys in Piru, you’ll have access to all the resources at our disposal, including our extensive network of expert witnesses.
- Calculating Your Damages: Overlooking certain types of damages could greatly reduce the potential value of your claim. Our lawyers will make sure your claim includes all damages you might be owed, and we’ll gather the evidence needed to prove their value.
- Handling Dialogue with the Insurer: From your initial consultation onward, you won’t have to worry about speaking to anyone affiliated with the insurance company. Our lawyers will handle that correspondence on your behalf.
- Helping You Avoid Mistakes: There are all sorts of mistakes a claimant can make that would cause a delay or dispute. If you’re ever unsure of whether a particular activity or decision might threaten your claim, we’ll be just a phone call away to provide guidance.
- Litigating Your Case If It Goes to Trial: Not all accident lawyers are seasoned litigators, but the trial attorneys at our law firm have a track record of success taking on some of the largest insurance companies in the state. We won’t hesitate to go to trial if the opposing party refuses to pay a fair settlement.
What Kinds of Claims Does Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
- Big-Rig Accidents
- Car Crashes
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn Trauma
- Rideshare Service Accidents
- Public, Tour, and Other Bus Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Train Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Get the Advice You Need: Call Our Piru Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys will apply the relevant case law and statutes to the facts of your case to pursue the best possible outcome. If you were harmed due to the intentional misconduct or negligence of another person, contact us today to determine the most strategic way to proceed. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message on our Contact Page to set up a free consultation.