Many personal injury attorneys in Rio Vista take an impersonal approach to their clients’ cases, but we do things differently. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys will promptly return your phone calls and keep you informed about the progress of your case every step of the way. With more than $300 million won for clients, our law firm has earned a reputation as one of the most dependable in California. Our lawyers have decades of experience and the resources to take on even the largest insurance companies and corporations. For a free, no-obligation case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Rio Vista Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Train Crashes
- Bicycle Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Motorbike Accidents
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Big Rig Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Airplane Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Turo Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What to Bring to Your Free Initial Consultation
There’s a lot to do after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family. Besides the administrative tasks, you may also have to take time off work, arrange child care, and find another way to pay your bills virtually overnight. In the face of so much adversity, it’s only natural to feel overwhelmed. One of the easiest ways to quell any stress and anxiety you feel about your case is to speak with an attorney. During your free initial consultation at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will answer your questions and help you understand the laws related to your claim. We will also explain what our Rio Vista personal injury lawyers might be able to do to strengthen your case. You can make sure our investigation gets off to a strong start by bringing any evidence you have gathered; however, you should not delay your consultation just to compile evidence. Time is of the essence, and the sooner you contact our law firm, the sooner we can start protecting your rights. If available, try to bring the following evidence to your initial consultation:
- Photos of Injuries and Property Damage: Photos of injuries, property damage, and the accident scene can serve as valuable evidence of liability and damages. Even if you are certain about what caused your injuries, you will need evidence to prove your version of events. Photographs may help your Rio Vista personal injury attorney prove liability if a dispute arises, and they can help tie your injuries to the accident.
- The Police Report: If police attended the scene and you have the police report, be sure to bring it to your consultation. This report should have pertinent information about your accident such as its time, date, location, whether there were injuries or property damage, and what may have caused it. If you do not have a copy of the police report, don’t worry; your attorney can obtain it on your behalf.
- Eyewitness Information: Did you talk to witnesses at the scene? If you wrote down their contact information and statements, be sure to bring them to your case evaluation. Witness statements often play a crucial role in proving liability.
- Bills, Invoices, and Estimates: You won’t be able to recover compensation for any expenses that you cannot prove. Bring along any bills, invoices, and estimates you have that relate to medical treatment, property repairs, and other costs that were either directly or indirectly caused by your injuries.
- Pay stubs and Income Tax Returns: If your injury has put you out of work, you will need documentation to prove lost wages. Your Rio Vista personal injury attorney can use pay stubs and income tax returns to calculate loss of income.
We Can Collect Evidence You Might Have Overlooked
It is not uncommon for important evidence to be withheld from a personal injury claimant. For example, if you slipped and fell in a supermarket, the store owner might be reluctant to hand over the surveillance footage. Our attorneys can try to obtain such evidence by filing subpoenas. If necessary, we can also bring in medical, financial, and accident reconstruction experts to provide testimony.
We Are Experienced Negotiators and Seasoned Litigators
Although most personal injury cases don’t end up in trial, it’s still important that you hire an attorney who has achieved success in the courtroom. The seasoned trial lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have many decades of litigation experience. We will do everything in our power to help you collect a fair settlement without going to court, but we are not afraid to go to trial if necessary.
Our Rio Vista Personal Injury Law Firm Offers Free Consultations
If you want to protect your rights after a personal injury or wrongful death in the family, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. You can count on our knowledgeable, experienced, and resourceful team to provide superb representation. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to set up a free consultation.