After being injured in a serious accident, you probably feel some combination of anxiety, stress, and frustration. It can seem impossible to think clearly and stay positive, but it is important to remember that your statements and actions could have a huge impact on your ability to recover compensation for medical bills, lost income, and other damages. The San Marino personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand the adversity that you and your family are facing, and we are prepared to help you navigate every step of the claims process. We have assisted more than 5,000 clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. With many decades of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to take on even the largest insurance companies and corporations. Many attorneys throughout California refer their most complicated cases to our law firm because they know we provide meticulous and effective representation. If you’re ready to discuss your case with a San Marino personal injury attorney, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free consultation. A member of our team will come to you if you cannot come to us.
Types of Cases Our Injury Attorneys Handle in San Marino
No matter the cause of your injury, it is important that you hire a lawyer who is willing to perform a thorough investigation and devote the resources needed to give your claim the best possible chance of success. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will personalize our investigative approach and legal strategies to the specific facts of your case. Our attorneys handle the following types of claims:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bicycle Accident Claims
- Scooter Accident Claims
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Dog Bite Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Aircraft Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
The Answers You Need | The Aggressive Advocacy You Deserve
If you were severely hurt or lost a member of your family in a sudden accident, you probably have a lot of questions. As Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that everyone should have access to reliable legal advice when they need it most. That’s why we provide free case evaluations. You won’t have to pay anything to speak with one of our lawyers. If we determine that you have grounds for a claim, you won’t owe us any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. During your initial consultation, one of our San Marino personal injury lawyers will listen to your story and ask questions to determine if your case has merit and how best to proceed. You can prepare for this first meeting by considering your answers to the questions below:
- What were you doing just before the injury occurred?
- Do you have any reason to assume the opposing party might argue that you were partially liable for the accident?
- What did you do immediately after being injured?
- Did police attend the scene? Did they arrest anyone?
- Were there any eyewitnesses? Did you record their contact details?
- What injuries did you sustain?
- Did you seek immediate medical care? If not, have you visited a doctor yet?
- What is your prognosis?
- How long did you have to stay in the hospital?
- Are your injuries preventing you from earning an income?
- How have your injuries affected your everyday life and your relationships with loved ones?
- Have you talked to the insurance company or the opposing party?
- Has the insurance company offered a settlement?
- Have you posted anything on social media about your injuries or accident?
Speak with a San Marino Personal Injury Lawyer Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If you or someone you love was seriously injured due to the intentional wrongdoing or negligence of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. Unfortunately, time is of the essence because essential evidence may be altered or become unavailable. Also, eyewitnesses may change their contact information, and there are strict time limits for filing tort lawsuits. The sooner you contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, the sooner you can focus on your health and well being while your case proceeds in good hands. Our attorneys will strive not only to obtain the results you deserve but also to make the proceedings as stress free as possible. We will handle all the logistics of your claim—from compiling evidence and filling out the paperwork to calculating your damages and handling settlement negotiations with the insurance company. To find out more about our law firm or to discuss your case in a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also reach us using our contact form.