If you were injured in Solvang, California, whether you are a resident or were visiting, we recommend contacting us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with a Solvang accident lawyer. If another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional conduct caused the accident and your injuries, then you may have the right to pursue compensation. There are two avenues toward a financial recovery: an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. By working with our Solvang personal injury attorneys, you gain an experienced opinion regarding whether you need to file suit or have a strong likelihood of obtaining compensation through an insurance claim. Whichever avenue is appropriate in your case, we will vigorously pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible for your injuries. To talk with us about your accident in Solvang, CA, contact us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us your information through our online form. We offer free, no-risk consultations at a time and place most convenient for you. We make sure there are no barriers to you receiving accurate legal information and advice.
How Our Solvang Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help:
There are many benefits to working with an experienced lawyer after an accident that causes you harm or leads to the death of a loved one. However, the most important benefits can be summed up in two parts. One, working with a lawyer increases your chance of receiving an insurance settlement or having a court decide in your favor. Second, working with a lawyer can increase the amount of compensation you receive through an insurance settlement. You improve your chance of receiving full and fair compensation when an attorney investigates the accident, builds a strong case, and negotiates for an equitable outcome—all of which can be difficult to do yourself. A more detailed overview of how Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will help you includes:
- Our Solvang accident lawyers will conduct a thorough and in-depth investigation of the accident.
- We will gather as much evidence as can, including photos, videos, sound recording, paper documents, electronic information, physical objects, and eye witness testimony.
- When necessary, we will work with expert witnesses to support your claim.
- We will analyze fault and liability, enabling us to determine who directly caused the accident and which party is legally responsible for compensating you.
- We will carefully calculate the value of your damages by calculating the value of your medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain, emotional distress, disfigurement, disability, reduced earning potential, and reduced quality of life.
- If there is a relevant insurance policy, we will pursue a settlement through the insurance claim process, and we will handle all communications with the insurance adjuster.
- We will protect your rights and privacy during the insurance claim process, particularly when an insurer wishes to dive into your medical history.
- If your insurance claim is denied, we will appeal the decision.
- If your insurance claim is approved, we will gauge whether an initial settlement offer is appropriate.
- If the first insurance settlement offer is not fair compensation for your injuries, we will begin pre-litigation settlement negotiations.
- We will file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in an appropriate court with jurisdiction over the matter.
- We will adhere to the California statute of limitations for your claim as well as all court rules and procedures.
- We will fully participate in the discovery process to gather as much information as possible, which may help us prove your claim or learn more about facts that detract from your claim.
- Prior to trial, we will participate in pre-trial settlement negotiations.
- We may participate in an alternative dispute resolution method, such as mediation or arbitration, if you or the other party request this.
- If settlement negotiations fail, then our Solvang personal injury lawyers will be prepared to fight for your right to compensation at trial.
The Types of Claims Our Solvang Accident Lawyers Accept
You can call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for help after:
- Car Crashes
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Bicycle Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Call Us as Soon as Possible
Whether you were hurt in an accident or your loved one was killed, we recommend scheduling a free consultation to learn more about your options as soon as possible. You can reach Harris Personal Injury Lawyers through our online form or by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. When you work with us, you can confident that you have an experienced, skilled, and aggressive team handling your case. We are proud to have helped more than 5,000 California clients obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. Now, let us help you.