Vacaville Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Nothing can disrupt your life like a serious injury. You might be loaded down with debt from medical bills and other accident-related expenses. If your injuries are preventing you from working, the lost income can add up quickly. The Vacaville personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can evaluate your case for free and help you identify all potential avenues for pursuing compensation.
If another person, company, or entity was responsible for your injuries or a wrongful death in your family, you may have grounds for a tort claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a track record of success handling a wide array of cases, with more than $300 million recovered in settlements and verdicts.
Our phone lines are always open. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Accident Cases We Handle in Vacaville, California
- Motor-Vehicle Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Rideshare Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Turn to the Vacaville Personal Injury Attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers For Help
With so many personal injury law firms throughout Solano County, choosing the right attorney for your case is a daunting process. Just like physicians, accountants, and other professionals, there are good attorneys and there are bad ones, so it is important that you choose a lawyer who will devote time and effort to your case.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a reputation for performing thorough investigations into every claim we handle. Even if it seems likely that your case will result in a settlement, we will prepare as if we are going to trial. That way, the insurance company will know what they’re going up against if they refuse to cooperate. This comprehensive approach has helped us recover over $300 million for clients throughout California.
Here are a few more qualities that set us apart from other legal practices in the area:
- Decades of Combined Experience: Our personal injury lawyers in Vacaville work as a team. With many decades of combined experience, there’s not much our attorneys haven’t seen. We know the strategies used by insurance companies to reduce their liability. We know how to handle correspondence with claims adjusters to avoid disputes, and we understand how to maximize the potential value of our clients’ cases. We have helped more than 5,000 people throughout California, so if you hire us, you can rest assured that your case will be in good hands.
- Compassion: You deserve an attorney who genuinely cares about your situation. Unfortunately, many law firms are more concerned about maximizing their caseload than about their clients’ wellbeing. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we strive not only to achieve the best possible results but also to make the process as stress free as possible.
- Accessibility: One of the best ways to quell the anxiety and stress of the claims process is to get fast answers to your questions. But many attorneys are overworked and take several hours or even days to return phone calls and emails. Our Vacaville personal injury attorneys will make themselves accessible on weekends and after office hours, so you won’t have to chase us around to get updates on the progress of your case.
- Vast Network of Expert Witnesses: The best attorneys know when to bring in experts to help with the investigation and provide testimony. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work with specialists from a variety of disciplines. We have access to doctors, economists, vocational specialists, and other experts whose testimony may be critical to the success of your case.
- Strong Reputation: Insurance companies know that our lawyers are some of the toughest in the state. We have built a reputation on providing aggressive representation, and we make sure our cases are as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin. Our renowned reputation in the legal field makes insurance companies think twice about taking us to trial.
If You Cannot Come to Us, We Will Come to You
We believe that everyone deserves reliable legal guidance, and our attorneys know the importance of investigating personal injury and wrongful death cases as soon as possible. If your injuries or circumstances are preventing you from coming to our office, a member of our team will come to you.
Our Vacaville Personal Injury Lawyers Are Here For You
Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to pay anything unless we win a settlement or trial verdict on your behalf. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact page to set up a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|