San Juan Capistrano Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The San Juan Capistrano personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for deserving clients throughout California. We genuinely care about the people we represent and will work tirelessly to help you and your family obtain justice and the compensation you need to move on with life.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations. Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable accident lawyer about your case.
Types of Cases Our San Juan Capistrano Injury Attorneys Handle
Rather than overloading our lawyers with cases, we are selective about the cases we accept to ensure we are able to give each case our full attention. We handle a variety of wrongful death and personal injury claims including those arising from:
- Car Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Boating Accidents
- Aircraft Crashes
- Train Wrecks
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Bike Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injuries on Dangerous Premises
- Slip and Falls
- Turo Accidents
- Bird Scooter Crashes
- Wrongful Deaths
- Other Personal Injuries
More Than $300 Million Recovered for Clients Throughout California
The San Juan Capistrano personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have many decades of experience and a reputation for zealous and effective legal representation. We believe there is a direct correlation between the passion we bring to each and every case and our continued success. Our track record speaks for itself, with more than $300 million recovered for clients.
Here are a few qualities that set Harris Personal Injury Lawyers apart from other accident law firms in San Juan Capistrano:
- Stellar Reviews from Past Clients: You can tell a lot about the quality of representation a law firm offers by reading reviews from past clients. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has collected hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google and dozens more on Yelp. Our goal is always to exceed our clients’ expectations not only in terms of their monetary recoveries but also in regard to customer service. We strive to return all phone calls and emails promptly and to make ourselves available for clients around their schedules—after office hours and on weekends if necessary.
- Good Reputation Among Insurance Companies: Your accident lawyer’s reputation among insurance companies can be a valuable asset when it comes time to negotiate for a settlement out of court. You might have seen personal injury cases in movies that involve heated litigation, but your attorney’s goal should be to get you fairly compensated without going to trial. This is often easier to do when the insurance company respects the attorney’s ability inside the courtroom. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our reputation for tough litigation has earned us the respect of insurance companies throughout California.
- We Take the Time to Educate Our Clients: The outcome of your personal injury or wrongful death case could play a critical role in shaping your financial future. It is only natural for you to be curious about the laws related to your case and the legal strategies we will use to help you fight for the best possible result. Our attorneys enjoy educating clients about the claims process, the relevant laws, and how we will approach their cases. This not only reassures our clients that their cases are in good hands but also reduces stress on their families by removing much of the uncertainty involved in the proceedings.
Does My Personal Injury Case Have Merit?
Generally speaking, if you were injured or lost a family member due to the negligence or intentional actions of another person or entity, you may have grounds for a tort claim against the liable party. “Negligence” refers to a breach of a duty of care owed to the claimant (or the claimant’s loved one in a wrongful death case).
Besides proving that the defendant breached a duty of care, you must also prove “causation,” or that the breach of duty caused your injury or loss, therefore making the defendant liable for your any damages you incurred as a result.
It must also be shown that you suffered an actual injury or loss. Calculating and proving damages in personal injury and wrongful death cases can be incredibly complicated. The testimony of financial, medical, and vocational experts is often required. The stronger your evidence, the less likely it will be that the insurance company or defendant will dispute your damages, and the more likely it will be that your case will result in a fair settlement without having to go to trial.
Contact Our San Juan Capistrano Personal Injury Law Firm Today by Calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provides the highest caliber legal representation to victims of personal injury and wrongful death in San Juan Capistrano and surrounding areas. Contact us today and schedule a free consultation by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS or sending us a message online.