San Miguel Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Our San Miguel personal injury attorneys have many decades of combined experience battling with some of the largest insurance companies in California. We will aggressively represent you and your family through every step of the proceedings, and we won’t settle for anything less than you deserve.
More than 5,000 people have turned to our law firm for representation, and we’ve won over $300 million for clients. If you cannot come to our office for the free initial consultation, we will come to you. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with a member of our team.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in San Miguel, California
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Crashes
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Tour, Public, and Other Bus Accidents
- Helicopter, Airplane, and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Scooter Injuries
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Accidents Involving Turo Vehicles
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Qualities That Set Us Apart from Other Personal Injury Law Firms in San Miguel
Every personal injury attorney takes a different approach to representing clients. As a result, the quality of the legal services offered by one law firm might not be on par with the next. If you’re facing steep medical costs and other damages after a serious accident, it’s important that you choose a lawyer with the experience, knowledge, and skills to help you pursue the best possible outcome.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we treat each client as if they’re our most important client. This approach has resulted in numerous six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts, and has earned us hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google.
Below are just a few factors that set us apart from other practices in San Miguel:
- Knowledge of Relevant Case Law & Statutes: Many of the law firms that accept personal injury cases also handle cases related to family law, criminal law, and other practice areas. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, personal injury law is our primary focus, which means our attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of the relevant case law and statutes as well as refined legal strategies. It also means they’ve encountered and overcome almost every type of complication that can arise during tort proceedings.
- History of Success in Settlement Negotiations: A minor oversight by your legal team could lead to a dispute that draws out the proceedings considerably or reduces the potential value of your claim. With many years of experience negotiating with top insurance companies, our attorneys know what it takes to win substantial settlements for our clients. We always prepare for settlement negotiations as if we’re going to trial.
- Extensive Litigation Experience: If the opposing party refuses to pay a fair settlement despite being presented with strong evidence of liability and damages, it may be in your best interests to file a lawsuit. Our San Miguel personal injury attorneys have extensive litigation experience, and they know what it takes to find success in court.
- Expert Witnesses: Well-credentialed expert witnesses often play a critical role in settlement negotiations and litigation. Depending on the facts of your case, it may be necessary to bring in a medical, economic, or accident reconstruction expert to provide testimony. There are many other types of expert witnesses whose testimony might contribute to your case. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know when to bring in expert witnesses and how to get the most value out of their testimony.
- A Genuine Interest in Helping Our Clients: Some law firms care more about increasing their caseload than about providing effective representation to each and every client. As a result, the quality of representation tends to vary based on the potential size of each client’s claim. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that everyone deserves the best representation possible. No matter the size of your claim, we will devote the necessary time, effort, and resources to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Can I Use Social Media While My Case Is Ongoing?
It’s best to refrain from using social networking sites while your personal injury case is pending. You never know how the claims adjuster might use your photos, videos, and text posts to dispute fault or the severity of your injuries. Social media accounts are a primary source of evidence for insurance companies, so it’s wise to disable your profiles until your claim has been resolved.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Discuss Your Case with Our San Miguel Personal Injury Lawyers
Our attorneys are proud to help individuals and families whose lives have been derailed due to serious accidents. We are passionate about what we do and dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome in every claim we handle. Use our contact page or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case review.