East Palo Alto
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to represent individuals who have been injured and families who have lost loved ones due to other parties’ negligence in East Palo Alto. If you were hurt or lost a relative in an accident that you believe was another person’s fault, we recommend giving us a call. We will listen to your story and explain your legal options. If you have the right to pursue compensation, we are here to guide you through the San Mateo County legal and insurance claims processes and fight for your full and fair compensation. We offer free consultations. You can contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS, and we will schedule a no-obligation consultation at a time and place most convenient to you.
Our East Palo Alto Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
Our personal injury and wrongful death lawyers for East Palo Alto handle all types of accident claims. Whatever kind of situation you were injured in, or which led to your loved one’s death, we are here to help you. We have years of experience and have likely handled similar cases before. That being said, we treat every case as unique and make it a priority. We conduct an in-depth investigation, gather as much evidence as possible, carefully analyze your damages, and fight hard for you to receive maximum compensation. Some of the most common cases we handle involve:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
What Our East Palo Alto Accident Lawyers Offer
After being injured in an accident or losing a loved one, you may realize you need a lawyer. However, knowing you should hire a lawyer and finding the right one for you are two different things. It can be difficult to find an attorney in East Palo Alto that handles your type of claim and has similar priorities and values to you and your family. Our East Palo Alto personal injury lawyers can offer you a great deal, including:
- Years of experience: Attorney Ryan Harris founded the firm in 2005. Together, he and his legal team, bring decades of collective personal injury and wrongful death experience. After more than a decade of working hard for California families, Harris and his team are proud to have been recognized by the legal industry and their clients. Harris maintains a 10/10 Avvo.com rating and the highest possible preeminent AV rating by Martindale Hubbell. He has been selected as a Top Attorney for the past eight consecutive years. By hiring Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you are hiring attorneys at the top of their industry.
- The right priorities: After an accident, our top priority will be your recovery. One of the first steps we take is to connect you with leading medical providers in your area. This ensures you injuries are properly diagnosed and treated. If you cannot afford the proper medical treatment, we can help you receive medical care on a medical lien basis. This means you do not have to deal with the medical bills until you resolve your personal injury case.
- Negotiation skills: A majority of our cases are resolved before we have to go to court. We do the hard work upfront, enabling us to demand full and fair compensation from an insurer. We are not intimidated by going up against major insurers. We are confident in our negotiation skills and our ability to pursue appropriate compensation for your case.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) skills: Some personal injury and wrongful death cases will go through mediation or arbitration, which are ADR methods. We are confident we can guide you through these out-of-court experiences and pursue fair compensation.
- Litigation skills: While most of our cases are settled prior to litigation, there are times when we have to go to court. This occurs when there is not an insurer available to settle the case, the insurer denies your claim, or the insurer refuses to negotiate a reasonable settlement.
- Legal resources: Depending on the complexity of your case, you may need more than basic evidence like police reports, photos, and eye-witness testimony. You may need additional evidence, such as independent lab testing or expert opinions. By hiring one of our East Palo Alto personal injury attorneys, you have someone who can connect you with the appropriate legal resources.
Were You Injured in East Palo Alto?
After being injured in an accident in East Palo Alto, or losing a loved one in an accident, do not hesitate to call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are proud to be able to say 5,000 Californians have trusted us to represent them, and we have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.