Westminster Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that a serious injury not only affects you—it affects your entire family. We want to make your life easier by helping you fight for the compensation you need to pay for medical bills, lost income, and other expenses you incurred due to your accident. Our personal injury attorneys have recovered more than $300 million for clients, and if you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
After representing more than 5,000 people and litigating hundreds of cases, our law firm has become one of the most prominent and respected in the state of California. You deserve the very best representation, and that’s exactly what you can expect from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free consultation with a Westminster personal injury lawyer.
Our Westminster Personal Injury Attorneys Assist Clients in the Following Types of Cases:
- Car Accident Cases
- Trucking Accident Cases
- Bicycle Crash Cases
- Motorcycle Collision Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Train Accident Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Lyft & Uber Accident Cases
- Dog Bite Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Turo Accident Cases
- Boat Accident Cases
- Airplane Crash Cases
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases
- Burn Injury Cases
- Brain Injury Cases
- Bird Scooter Accident Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
5,000+ Clients Helped | More Than $300,000,000 Recovered
Recovering from a serious injury can be emotionally, financially, and physically draining. Fortunately, you do not have to face the adversity alone. Your friends and family can help lift your spirits, your healthcare providers can help you recover physically, and a seasoned personal injury attorney can help you fight for the compensation you need to pay for accident-related expenses.
No two injury lawyers are exactly alike; attorneys have their own techniques for performing investigations, compiling evidence, dealing with clients, and handling settlement negotiations. As a result, some attorneys are simply better than others, so it’s important that you find a qualified lawyer with a track record of success handling cases like yours.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our results speak for themselves. We have won more than $300 million for clients in wrongful death and personal injury claims. Our law firm has helped more than 5,000 clients. With many decades of combined experience, our Westminster injury attorneys have refined their settlement negotiation and litigation strategies to ensure the very best representation.
Here are a few more qualities that have made Harris Personal Injury Lawyers one of the most prominent accident law firms in the country:
- Accessibility: Your legal team should do more than simply help you recover compensation; they should also make the claims process as stress free as possible. One way to do this is to make themselves available to address your questions and concerns. As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, someone will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your calls. We will return your messages promptly and keep you informed of the progress of your case every step of the way.
- Compassion: Although we have helped thousands of clients resolve their personal injury matters, we still recognize that each client is unique and has experienced a traumatic event. While some law firms treat each client as just another number, the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand how personal this case is to you and your family. We will treat you with the utmost compassion and professionalism.
- Knowledge: Your attorney should know the answers to your claims-related questions and should be able to explain the strategies that will be used to fight for a fair settlement. The Westminster injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are well-versed in the laws that govern motor-vehicle accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, catastrophic injuries, and many other personal injury practice areas.
What Questions Should I Ask During the Initial Consultation?
Your first meeting with our legal team is a chance to learn about the laws related to your case, discuss potential outcomes, and find out if you feel comfortable working with the attorney. To get the most out of your initial consultation, you should come prepared with all the evidence you have compiled as well as a list of questions such as:
- Have you successfully handled cases like mine? What were the outcomes?
- For how many years have you been handling personal injury cases?
- What steps can I take to give my claim the best possible chance of success?
- What mistakes should I avoid during the claims process?
- Will I have a direct line of contact to the lawyer who will be handling my case?
- What should I expect over the coming weeks and months?
- Do you have litigation experience?
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a Free Case Review Today with Our Westminster Personal Injury Legal Team Today!
A serious and unexpected injury can affect every aspect of your life. Let the Westminster personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers alleviate some of the burden on you and your family and help you fight for the compensation you are owed. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|